Friday 22 August 2014

Tie of the Week

Our photo this week was a bit of a rush job by the ever-obliging Sylvia, taken while I was in the process of making one of far too many cups of tea during our boardgames meet last night. Yes, this is the best of the four attempts. I think she was trying to make up for her scoundrel of a husband saying mean things about this little gem, while the the person that went all the way to Cambodia and picked it out for me was sitting next door to him as well.

These phone cameras really are getting better and better. You can see how desperate the hair situation is becoming in brilliant colour!



Tie Number: 012
Designation: The Colonel
Provenance: The Other Brother
Manufacture: Handmade in Cambodia
No. of Comments: 4 (Moderate)
Most Favourable Comment: 
Least Favourable Comment: It's like vomit on grass, isn't it?
Observations: For me, this will always be the tie that brings out the mustard in my eyes. A painful affliction that requires me to always have this one nearby. 

No comments: