Tuesday 6 August 2019

NYTC: Carlton Football Club Tribute Edition

I've already made a Blaugust post today, but it can't hurt to have a spare in the bank, and I realised that I hadn't left enough room in the schedule for the surprise hit from last year's Blaugust: filming myself flailing about trying to do the New York Times Crossword for your entertainment. So I'm bringing it back due to popular demand, so pour yourself a cuppa and sit down and enjoy half an hour of me in all my pixellated glory.




3 comments:

The M Cats said...

The best of the blog posts :) Apparently Dennis Quaid is pretty important to our family, so you have caused a great rift

UnwiseOwl said...

Apparently he plays Mr. Krab's grandfather on Spongebob, so I'm guessing that's why he's so important to you guys..

Alethea said...

That was a great watch, we really enjoyed yelling at the top left corner.