Ten little reminders that I've been off work for six months.
1. I keep typing the date as "2010"
2. Someone else is using my "reserved" mug
3. My shirts are still nicely pressed
4. My data filing system is utterly kaphooft
5. People I already know reintroduce themselves
6. I don't know where they keep the spare teabags
7. My keyboard lacks a familiar layers of grime (and still has most of the letters)
8. People that were at my level are now my superiors
9. The office has a deficit of masticated pens
10. I'm actually enjoying data entry