Sunday 8 August 2021

(Jigsaw) Puzzle - 8th August 2021 NYT Crossword

I've been sorely missing the gang of miscreants that I've been faithfully signing onto discord with every day for the last 500 days or so to do the crossword with. 6pm is proving to be a pretty sad and empty part of the day with no-one to hang out with as I puzzle, so today I thought it might be fun to record the puzzle (like I used to occasionally back in 2019 before this little adventure began) so that we can do it together in spirit even if not in actuality. Curse you, timezones!

Anyway, here's the puzzle, which I thought was a lot of fun. I won't spoil it here, because I fear that would take some of the fun out of the discovered as we go along. I hope you enjoy playing along with me today, wherever you are in the world, whatever time it is where you are, dear friends.

No comments: